Invited Professor of HR Management at the College of Social Sciences and Humanities at Universidade Nova de Lisboa, for the last 12 years.
Invited Professor of Organizational Sociology chair at the College of Social Sciences and Humanities at Universidade Nova de Lisboa, for the last 4 years.
Mentor at UNL for social innovation projects, within the Campus (on going).
Invited teacher for MIT PHD students and Lisbon and Lisbon MBA.
PhD thesis in Economic Sociology and of Organizations, specifically in Leadership and Organizational Development, with an Action Research Thesis.
Consultancy Word and OD (organizational Development)
- Leadership & Organizational Development, with more than 2400 hours on Workshop Facilitation and Coaching for Leadership Development and Culture Transformation, for the last 6 years.
- Portuguese Ambassador and member of the international community of the Leadership Circle Practitioners (TLC), having delivered more than 200 individual 360º feedbacks.
- People and Team Development with more than 7000 hours, in several industries in Portugal (financial services, utilities, professional services, retail, public sector, health, telco and automotive, textile and construction industry), in Mozambique (Public sector, Beverage Industries and Telco), and Sri Lanka (global textile companies).
Foundation and advanced facilitation Theory U Practitioner, a social technology for helping to bring about profound innovation and change in leaders, organizations and society. In the last 4 year has become part of the Utheory change makers community, based on the belief that human development and economic development are completely interdependent, in as much as leadership development and business growth:
- U Theory, Advanced Facilitation Program, 2017.
- U Theory, Presencing Institute, 2015.
Collaborates with Presencing Institute (2021, active)
Have been delivering Executive Education for the last 10 years in the private sector.
The Leadership Circle Embassador in Portugal. The Leadership Circle Model unifies all the leadership theory and research for Creative Leadership Development in the world, with the mission to evolve the conscious practice of leadership in organizations.
Sociologia, Doctorate, Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas (FCSH)
Award Date: 20 Apr 2018
Partner and Owner, Business Setting1 May 2015 → …