Research Output per year
Music is a field of high-growth human experience. Every day we are confronted with innovative forms of musical expression, new sonic proposals that relate to history, society and culture. The musical heritage of the various peoples is today more crucial than ever. As a result, there is a demand for academically trained professionals who are able to respond to the growing number of challenges that music poses to the modern world.
The Department of Musical Sciences is the only one in Portugal of its kind. It has a faculty recognized by the study of different fields of music, and that brings together a diversity of points of view in approaching innovative questions in the study of the relation between music and Man. It is a privileged place for study and research and its academic context provides students with opportunities to explore new intellectual projects and to broaden their professional contacts.
Students have access to:
- To the faculty of NOVA FCSH;
- To the library network on campus and to the scoresheet of the Department of Music Sciences;
- The audio and video laboratories;
- To musical instruments.
- Departamento de Ciências Musicais (DCM) - Invited Assistant
- Instituto de Etnomusicologia - Centro de Estudos em Música e Dança (INET-MD - NOVA FCSH) - Researcher
- Departamento de Ciências Musicais (DCM) - Assistant Professor
- Centro de Estudos de Sociologia e Estética Musical (CESEM - NOVA FCSH) - Researcher
Research output: Contribution to journal › Editorial
Research output: Contribution to journal › Comment/debate
Research output: Contribution to conference › Abstract
Prize: Prize (including medals and awards)
Activities per year
Orientações musicais para a Infância: Observação, sistematização e reflexão baseadas na Teoria de Aprendizagem Musical de Edwin Gordon
Activity: Other › Types of Public engagement and outreach - Public lecture/debate/seminar
"Rock português, lembram-se?" - as indústrias da fonografia, da rádio, televisão e imprensa na construção e promoção do “boom” do rock em Portugal de inícios da década de 1980
Ricardo Miguel Andrade (Speaker)
Activity: Talk or presentation › Oral presentation